1. Buyer pays 10% buyer premium.
2. Full payment auction day by cash or approved check. We accept credit cards with a convenience fee charge of what the processing company charges us.
3. Appropriate sales tax will be collected.
4. All descriptions that appear herein have been conscientiously described by the Seller and the auctioneers; we guarantee the accuracy of the descriptions, unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer.
5. Auctioneers reserve the right to group, regroup or piecemeal any lot or number of lots prior to or during the course of the auction.
6. Neither the Seller nor the auctioneers assume any responsibility for any personal injuries while inspecting or buying.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to check the federal, state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and transportation of all items. Please be aware of the law.
8. Buyer must take possession of animal 5 days from auction date.
9. Auctioneers obtain wildlife artifacts from legal, and most importantly, ethical sources. No animals have been destroyed specifically for our purposes. Auctioneers at no time condones or knowingly participates in the commercialization of wildlife products where prohibited by law. Auctioneers. operate in accordance with but not limited to all applicable parts of Title 16 United States Code 1538 (d) and Title 50, Code of Federal Regulations Part 13 and 14, C.I.T.E.S (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) and the laws of the State of Texas and/or any State where the auction is held.
By placing your bid and accepting delivery, buyer represents to Auctioneers that the buyer has contacted the appropriate Fish and Wildlife authorities concerning the legality of buyer's purchase, possession, or sale of the wildlife product(s) that buyer has ordered.
Auctioneers assume no liability for buyer's purchase, possession, or sale of any wildlife product(s) prohibited in buyer's state, province, or country. Furthermore, by placing an order and accepting delivery, buyer agrees to pay any and all legal fees and fines incurred by Auctioneers arising from said wildlife artifact transfer of ownership.
Please be aware of the law.
Offer for sale void where prohibited by law.
No sale of endangered species may be consummated in foreign or interstate markets until a permit has been obtained from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.